ATHLETE OF THE MONTH
What is your occupation?
When did you join Eximo?
Why did you decide to try Eximo?
My mom wanted me to work out
What changes have you seen since joining Eximo?
I guess I’m stronger
What other types of sports or activities do you like to do outside of the gym? Past and/or present
Acting and video editing
What is your favorite movement?
What is your least favorite movement?
I don’t know but I definitely hate running
What is your favorite cheat meal?
Who or what inspires you?
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I can bend in half backwards
What is one goal you would like to accomplish through Eximo?
Rx more workouts
50-DAY GYM CHALLENGE
- October 1 – December 31
- No challenge registration necessary
- Unlimited memberships – goal is to attend 50 classes
- Limited memberships – goal is to attend 40 classes (39 classes + bring a friend to a Saturday WOD)
- Place a mark by your name on the sticker chart each day you attend class
- Every member who reaches the goal will receive a prize!
NEW EMOM SATURDAYS
- Every Saturday @ 11:00 AM
- No coach-led warm up, but warm up will be provided. You will be responsible for getting your equipment and body ready on your own.
- Everyone will start on the same 40:00 clock (start time ~ 11:20)
- There will be coaches available if you have questions before the EMOM starts
- Regular programming will still be at 9:00 & 10:00 AM, make-ups will still be at 10:00 AM
- Half-priced scans, Saturday, October 2, 8:30-9:00 AM
- REAL numbers to track REAL progress
- If you have only used a generic scale to measure your body weight, you are only getting half truths. Get a look at the inside to see what’s really going on with your changes.
- Not ready to see your numbers? That’s ok! Let a coach keep track of your information until you are ready to see it. You have to get the starting numbers to really see what kind of progress you are making!
- Week of October 4 – October 8
- The maxes for these lifts will be used for the duration of the next cycle, so they are crucial for your success.
- Reminder: If you don’t get an accurate baseline > you won’t work off the proper percentages throughout the cycle > you won’t see as much progress and growth as you possibly could.
- Make ups for missed lifts will be on Saturdays at 10:00 AM
- Make it a point to hit every max this week! You want your hard work to mean something!
- Saturday, October 23
- ALL individuals and skill levels welcome!
- RX and Scaled divisions, men and women
- This is a great learning experience for anyone who has never done a competition! There is no pressure, you’re surrounded by your own community and cheer squad, and it’s a great way to give yourself that extra little push you may not get during the regular week.
- If you are not interested in competing, we still need volunteers for help with setup, equipment changes, and judging. Please let Erica know if you’d like to volunteer!
- Doors will open @ 7:00 AM for warm up / getting acclimated to the environment
- First heat will begin @ 8:00 AM (these are not designated yet)
- Remainder of schedule is TBD and will be sent ASAP
- Deadline to register is October 9 (so just do it now!)
- Next 8-week session begins October 6
- Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:45 PM
- Membership – $125
- Ages 13+
- Led by Coach Ty
- Next 8-week session begins October 26
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:15 PM
- Full membership – $89, One day / week – $45
- Ages 5-12
- Led by Coach Jenn W.
- Drop ins welcome every Sunday @ 4:00 PM for only $12
- ALL skill levels welcome
- Led by our in-house yoga dude, Peter E.
- Weekly blogs coming in HOTTT!
- Covering all topics; some funny, some informative
- All blogs can be found on the website and social media pages
- If there’s a topic you’d like to see covered, just let us know!
- Is it really Halloween if you’re not dressing up?!?
- Let’s brush the dust off those costumes and have some fun at our Saturday workout on October 30!
- Get with a friend, a spouse, a child, a neighbor, a co-worker, etc…to coordinate matching costumes, or go out on your own and rock it solo!
- No awards for best costume, but we’ll all remember who rocked it best.
- Can be worn for any class that day