PUT IT ON THE CALENDAR
- 2 weeks to go!
- Our final FNL events will be March 4 and March 11.
- WOD briefings begin 5:15 PM
- First heat begins 5:30 PM
- You must sign up for your heat in person, first come, first served!
- Gym opens at 4:15 for warm up / class, just be respectful of space / equipment of ongoing class
- Bring your cheer squad and / or favorite beverages to enjoy after your workout!
- We encourage everyone to stay and help cheer on all heats, if possible! We all seem to find that little extra push when our amazing community is there to support us!
- Saturday, March 5
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM
- For best results, fast the morning before your scan
- REAL numbers to track REAL progress!
- Only $20!
- Sundays at 2:00 PM
- The only yoga session this month will be March 6
- Sessions will resume on April 3
- $89 for series or $12 for one-class drop-in
- YOU CAN NOW REGISTER FOR THESE IN ZEN PLANNER!
- Click the link to register now > https://bit.ly/37jmFzI
- 8 week session
- Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- $125 for entire 8 weeks
- Led by Coach Ty
- Next session begins March 21, so reserve your teen’s spot now!
- Use Zen Planner as an accountability tool by registering for classes early in the week.
- If you ever have problems making / canceling a class reservation, reach out to the coach ASAP for assistance.
- Please be sure to cancel your reservation as soon as you know it no longer works in your schedule. Sometimes there is a waitlist, and this will allow the next member a spot in class. It is also helpful for the coach to know how many and which members to expect so they may properly plan for the upcoming class.
Welcome to our Fit Fam! Take a minute to introduce yourself if you see a new face in class!
Unfortunately not all skills are created equal. The time and practice needed for each skill will vary from person to person, so there is no one-size-fits-all cheat sheet we can give you to be successful. Working individually with a coach will guarantee a plan is created specific to your needs, and the extra time put into practicing will help you achieve those goals much quicker. If you feel stuck with a certain skill, ask any coach about the 1:1 approach to see if it’s right for you.
Don’t wait until summer is already here to feel good in that new swimsuit! Get ahead of the season now, and start your personalized nutrition plan. Ask Coach Erica or Coach Jenn W. for a FREE consult to see if nutrition coaching is right for you.
COMING IN APRIL!
- Want to get out and go for a run but struggle to get motivated?
- Learn proper running technique and then apply it!
- Camp is led by avid runner / competitor, Chuck K.
- Starts April 16 (1.5 months before Murph!)
- $49 for entire camp
- Click link to register now and reserve your spot! > https://bit.ly/3LSZuQA