ATHLETE OF THE MONTH
Talk about a hard-working mama! We are so proud to announce our January Athlete of the Month, Terri MacGregor! If you’ve ever been in a class with Terri, you know she comes in focused and never breaks that intensity. As a full-time working mom of two, she makes zero excuses, ensuring she always plans ahead to allow for “mom time” at the gym. She is an amazing influence to us all, and we have very much enjoyed having her in our Eximo Fit Fam for so long. Please continue reading to learn more about Terri.
What is your occupation?
Solar Design Engineer (2 degrees in Elec. Engineering)
When did you join Eximo?
Why did you decide to try Eximo?
I really wanted to work out with a community and needed a workout routine that wasn’t the same day in and day out.
What changes have you seen since joining Eximo?
More energy. Less stress. More strength. I can throw my 21 lb baby up into the air still. He loves that. I’ve also seen my body fat percentage numbers hit all-time lows. Then I had another baby. Looking forward to seeing those lows again.
What other types of sports or activities do you like to do outside of the gym? Past and/or present
Keep up with two very active boys 😀 It’s a sport
What is your favorite movement?
Bench press and back squat
What is your least favorite movement?
Man makers, or anything with a burpee 😛
What has been your most memorable experience at Eximo?
Oh man there have been so many! But I think the thing that made the biggest impression was Eximo’s tremendous support when Ian was born 10 weeks early. Its times like that when you know you are part of, not just a community, but a family!
What is your favorite cheat meal?
Indian food. Latin American food. Basically tasty carbs.
Who or what inspires you?
My kids. I love how Ben-David wants to come and workout with me. I want to be that example for him and to keep myself in the best possible health for both Ben-David and Ian. And also Onnie, because she’s amazing 😉
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I have been on 30 or so mission trips installing over 100 solar powered systems to help people all over the world. We also lived as full-time missionaries in Honduras before Ben-David was born
and are moving back this year!!!
What is one goal you would like to accomplish through Eximo?
A healthy and even athletic body fat percentage
- New session begins February (Exact date TBD)
- Classes every Wednesday at 8:00 PM
- 8-week session – $89
- Led by Lindsay Allen, PT DPT
- Registration link https://eximocrossfit.sites.zenplanner.com/registration.cfm?payment=MEMBERSHIP&MembershipTemplateId=5D4B9168-EDB0-47F2-BAD2-4041027A9786&personId=C88332BF-0917-441A-857F-7A5110D9E6F6
- New session begins January 4
- Classes every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 4:30 PM
- 8 week session $99
- Led by Coach Jenn West
- Registration link https://eximocrossfit.sites.zenplanner.com/registration.cfm?payment=MEMBERSHIP&MembershipTemplateId=3E121363-B552-4DBE-A294-CE1FE7630885&personId=733884F0-C8BD-4229-97AD-3572C4E1CDF8
- New challenge begins January 17
- Initial health consult before beginning challenge
- Before and after Inbody scans to properly track progress
- Weekly challenges and tracking logs
- Private Facebook group for tips and accountability
- 4 weeks – $99
- Led by Coach Jenn West
- Registration link https://eximocrossfit.sites.zenplanner.com/registration.cfm?payment=MEMBERSHIP&MembershipTemplateId=983F5075-0D36-4CDA-BED8-10DC0E193044&personId=A05D7BD0-48BD-4D67-9DD8-C6C5852A32F8
- Next session start date TBD (but coming soon!)
- 6-week session – $99
- Sundays at 2:00 PM
- Led by Yoga Instructor, Peter Eversley
NEW AT EXIMO
- 1 hour – $175, 30 minutes – $70
- Allowance of 15 visits without referral. If more appointments are needed, referrals can come from any doctor or chiropractor.
- Eximo will not bill insurance.
- Contact [email protected] for more info or to book an appointment
- Every Saturday @ 10:00 AM
- Make up missed work from THAT week only
- Can be lifts and / or workouts
- No additional cost
- Register on Zen Planner